Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Husband and Wife

A woman at Optician's shop:  "I am returning the glasses I bought for my husband.  He is still not seeing things my way."

---------

A man got a call from unknown number...
Girl: Hi, r u single?
Man: Yes, but who r u?
Ans: Your wife.. ghar aana tab bataoongi!!

Again a call from an unknown number...
Girl: R u married?
Man: Yes, but who R u?
Girl: Your girlfriend, U cheat!!
Man: Sorry baby, I thought it was my wife.
Ans: Wife hi hoon kut**, aaj tu bas ghar aaja..


---------------------

Ek Aadami ne Damad ko shadi main Chess Board Gift Kiya.

Damad: Ye Kya ??

Sasur: kya batau beta ,
meri bahot tamanna this ki...

beti ko shadi me

HATHI

GHODE

UNTH

NAUKA_CHAKAR

de du

Aaj meri ichha puri ho gayi
:) :) :P


-------------------

Wife (SMS): Hi Baby

Husband: Hii Honey (sending failed)

Wife: R u there???

Husband: Yes Yes.... I am here (sending failed)

Wife: R U ignoring me or wat?

Husband: Honey I m not... I am trying to reply u (sending failed)

Wife: Its over....don't ever talk to me again.

Husband: Marja Kameeni (Message sent)


Admi Galat nahi hote, haalaat galat hote hai
:) :) :)


----------------------

Husband to wife:  Today is a fine day.

Next day he says:  Today is a fine day.

Again next day, he says the same thing:  Today is a fine day.

Finally after a week, the wife can't take it and asks her husband:  Since last week, you are saying this 'Today is a fine day'.  I am fed up.  What's the matter?

Husband:  Last week when we had an argument, you said, 'I will leave you one fine day.'
:)


----------------------

1 Shaitani Chudail ne sunsan raste me Pati Patni ko pakad liya..
Or un logo se kaha k wo un logo ki 1 1 wish puri kar sakti hai..
patni ne kaha, mujhe mere pati k sath world tour karna hai..
Chudail ne chhadi ghumai or world tour k 2 ticket de diye..
Fir Pati ne kaha,"Mujhe apne se 20 saal chhoti biwi chahiye"
Chudail ne chhadi ghumai or pati ki age badhake 55 kar di.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Moral of the story - Chudail b to aakhir 1 aurat hi hai.. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment