Thursday, May 28, 2009

Visit to Redondo Beach


Redondo beach is a pretty nice and clean beach.  I visited there, and got some nice pictures. 






So many colors in one picture, U can see sky, sea, sand and land :)


Just giving the perfect pose :) 


So clean water....just makes the mind relaxed



This is me.....if you don't like it, please scroll down to see other beautiful pics ;)


I made these birds fly so that I could take a pic of them taking flight. I tried couple times before I got this one.


I don't know about other people, but I like this. The kind of sound sea makes and the clear waves, they are just refreshing.





5 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Fée. Hopefully, you would have enough cherries for yourself and friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bellas fotos! me han gustado mucho :)

    Very beautiful photos! I like to walk by the beach:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lagta hein beach ka saar maja tune hee liya hien... nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics, I love the sand steps, such a neat creation Rakesh!!

    ReplyDelete